Saturday, June 9, 2012

its the month..

its already june....half year of 2012 sudah pun berlalu, entri kali ni adalah kesinambungan entri terdahulu..if i not mistaken, among the first entry dulu ade saya cerita something about my target and also my achievement for the first 6th month of having this jahit-jahit thing my mylife journey..

it has been 6 month and i am glad i am still here...still talking about sewing...done some sewing works eventhough they might not be the best sewn item but i felt so thankful that Allah swt sangat memudahkan urusan sew sew ni untuk diriku...walaupun baru 6 bulan menjebakkan diri dalam bidang ni..dulu2 tu x kira sangat la sebab x serius pun..main2 je banyak and terpaksa also huhu

macam xpercaya pun ade..start taking order from friends...family and even people from internet..they confident with me so why not i my self feel confident about me...newbies does not mean you're not good rite? rezeki itu semua dari Allah swt kan!!

well..as for the past 6 months............i have sewn hp pouch..baju kurunng..simple dress...lappy sleeve..hair srunchies (this one paling banyak!!)..bags..and few other things...and the best things is...i have my owner serger!!

in summary, i am proud of myself..i think i can do better
sueymn



No comments:

Post a Comment